WTF Mother effer STOLE MY CAR

SOOOOO....

Apparently I don't live in the ghetto, the ghetto LIVES IN MY HOUSE!

The suspect has been found - he was 6'1, tall, lanky, and RELATED TO ME. MY OWN LITTLE BROTHER. Motherfucker got bored one day and decided to hijack my car and drive it to his high school to show off to his friends. He made a left turn into on-coming traffic, hit a guy's driver side, the guy got totally injured, got out of the car and RAN OFF like a GENIUS. Leaving the car in the middle of the street in broad daylight. LIKE THEY WOULDN'T TRACE THE CAR BACK TO OUR HOUSE.

He told me "Bree, I'm SO SORRY, I'm SORRY, Please don't let them take me to jail *cries*" I said "RYAN, YOU STOLE MY CAR, AND COMMITTED A FELONY HIT-AND-RUN. That's like robbing a bank and expecting not to go to jail when you turn yourself in."

So this fatheaded child has me really mad at him. My car is destroyed. Somebody is hurt. And now I have to press charges against my little brother. GENIUS.

Thanks <3 Blows harder than donkey dick. He has absolutely no previous record of anything. He just really wanted to drive. Except he doesn't have a license!

SOOOOO....

Apparently I don't live in the ghetto, the ghetto LIVES IN MY HOUSE!

The suspect has been found - he was 6'1, tall, lanky, and RELATED TO ME. MY OWN LITTLE BROTHER. Motherfucker got bored one day and decided to hijack my car and drive it to his high school to show off to his friends. He made a left turn into on-coming traffic, hit a guy's driver side, the guy got totally injured, got out of the car and RAN OFF like a GENIUS. Leaving the car in the middle of the street in broad daylight. LIKE THEY WOULDN'T TRACE THE CAR BACK TO OUR HOUSE.

He told me "Bree, I'm SO SORRY, I'm SORRY, Please don't let them take me to jail *cries*" I said "RYAN, YOU STOLE MY CAR, AND COMMITTED A FELONY HIT-AND-RUN. That's like robbing a bank and expecting not to go to jail when you turn yourself in."

So this fatheaded child has me really mad at him. My car is destroyed. Somebody is hurt. And now I have to press charges against my little brother. GENIUS.

It's okay. Don't be mad at him. It's all whitey's fault.

:heart: doesn't change the fact that he probably deserves to be, at the very least, severly beaten by your hands. But since you are his sister, it will be a devastating ass whooping done because of love.

Damn white man and his fault!

Yeah, he's going to get his ass kicked when I visit in March for spring break. But not too much, because I'm only 5'7 and he's over 6 feet tall =X

He's barely legal, so he will be heard as an adult. My father is going to turn him in this week, like a man, instead of having the police come to the house and drag him out in handcuffs. He's going to plead the 5th and ask for the attorney. And that's all I know so far. He'll probably get a few days in jail, serve only a couple of hours, however, because of California's fucked up jail system, and then get probation and community service. My insurance company told me it's going to be about a 2-3 month process.

My dad was SO FUCKING MAD. My mom is just really worried that he is going to get butt raped in prison.

Nope, he wasn't going to say shiiiiit. He still wasn't going to say anything. He was like "Maybe nobody saw me, maybe this will just blow over." I said "Ryan, I have to press charges against SOMEONE for stealing my car. The key was IN the car, meaning someone from our house took the key. They're going to do an investigation, fingerprints, everything. You can't get away with this type of shit." He just kept saying "Maybe they won't know it's me, maybe you can say it was someone else." FUCK NO.

I dunno what happened to him! All I know is that he is claiming he got fucked up because he got hit on his driver's side. He can't sue me because my car was stolen, I'm totally pressing charges. He'll have to go after my little brother, who has no money so I feel really sorry for that poor guy.