WTF Mother effer STOLE MY CAR

Unfortunately your little brothers only role model has an IQ of 80, a gypsy girlfriend, a delight for torturing small pets, and love of drawing crude pictures of ponies and flowers.

Well, the IQ of 80 explains the logic behind the move to hawaii :lol:

:heart: :heart:
Yeah really! But he actually was speaking of one of my older brothers, who has a girlfriend who's a gypsy and spends his money and her days looking at shiny things and giving birth.

Last edited:
SOOOOO....

Apparently I don't live in the ghetto, the ghetto LIVES IN MY HOUSE!

The suspect has been found - he was 6'1, tall, lanky, and RELATED TO ME. MY OWN LITTLE BROTHER. Motherfucker got bored one day and decided to hijack my car and drive it to his high school to show off to his friends. He made a left turn into on-coming traffic, hit a guy's driver side, the guy got totally injured, got out of the car and RAN OFF like a GENIUS. Leaving the car in the middle of the street in broad daylight. LIKE THEY WOULDN'T TRACE THE CAR BACK TO OUR HOUSE.

He told me "Bree, I'm SO SORRY, I'm SORRY, Please don't let them take me to jail *cries*" I said "RYAN, YOU STOLE MY CAR, AND COMMITTED A FELONY HIT-AND-RUN. That's like robbing a bank and expecting not to go to jail when you turn yourself in."

So this fatheaded child has me really mad at him. My car is destroyed. Somebody is hurt. And now I have to press charges against my little brother. GENIUS.

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt! I kinda thought something was up when you mentioned your little brother at one point.