Most Extravagant X-Mas Present Purchased

theacoustician said:
Actually, I really don't know what you're talking about. I only saw Fight Club once and never read the book.

Edit : If I were playing pa, I'd be childishly bitter in every post I made directing commentary to the people who have wronged me.

Just respond with "I am Jack's inflated and elitist sense of literacy."

This Christmas will be, by far the most expensive gift I have ever given yet. Can't tell you what it is tho... I'll post after Christmas!

Edit: As far as expensive gifts I have been given, my parents are very generous people - I have gotten everything from a laptop to a ski trip to Colorado. You name it, they have probably been kind enough to give it.

Last edited:
Candy said:
This Christmas will be, by far the most expensive gift I have ever given yet. Can't tell you what it is tho... I'll post after Christmas!
Just go ahead and tell me what you got me. Its ok, I'll act surprised.

Candy said:

haha Candy got knocked up.

OMG the forum drama

Pandora divorces theac and marries Sarcasmo because theac knocked up Candy....

Theac inadvertently kills himself when his head explodes because he hates kids...

Fly appoints Elpmis as new Admin...

UF eventually becomes the #1 forum for sexual deviants with mayo and clown fetishes. (Moreso than it already is, I mean)