Most Extravagant X-Mas Present Purchased

i got a christmas card yesterday from the anesthesia services, who drugged me for my knee surgery in january. they wanted to wish me a merry christmas, and because i've been so committed to paying my balance each month, they decided to forgive the whole debt. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!! HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO REMAIN IN MY POCKET!!! :happy: :clap:

Thorn Bird said:
i got a christmas card yesterday from the anesthesia services, who drugged me for my knee surgery in january. they wanted to wish me a merry christmas, and because i've been so committed to paying my balance each month, they decided to forgive the whole debt. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!! HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO REMAIN IN MY POCKET!!! :happy: :clap:
what the fuck?

Sarcasmo said:
I got a baby once. That was unexpected.

:lol: awww...and the best gift you've ever received, amirite?

spange and i gave my parents a picture of our first ultrasound, framed in "i love my grandma" and "i love my grandpa" frames. that was our christmas present/baby announcement three years ago. i should've recorded the reactions. :lol:

Thorn Bird said:
:lol: awww...and the best gift you've ever received, amirite?

Nothing comes close. I talked to him on the phone today (he just went to California with his mom for Christmas for two weeks) and he says "Hi Daddy, I'm in California! I'm gonna go see the ocean! I love you..."

It just melts me. :hs:

Sarcasmo said:
Nothing comes close. I talked to him on the phone today (he just went to California with his mom for Christmas for two weeks) and he says "Hi Daddy, I'm in California! I'm gonna go see the ocean! I love you..."

It just melts me. :hs:

They all seem to be able to do that. :D

probably the most extravagent i have ever given were a pair of 1ct diamond earrings set in white gold. received, i can think of one or two things