morning rituals

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
what morning rituals do you have that the day would not be complete without?
I've thrown my blackberry on my belt every morning for the past 5 years and somehow I forgot it today. I feel like I'm missing a hand! going to drive home during lunch and get it

sidenote: isn't it awkward when someone waves at you like they know you yet you have no idea who they are? just happened on my way back from getting breakfast downstairs :fly:

coffee. i absolutely do not know what to do without it, and i panic a little if something happens and i don't get any.

elpmis said:
Every morning is the same routine, a cup of coffee and a boston creme

how long have you done this same exact thing? I have to change up on my breakfast once in a while...need variety

why_ask_why said:
how long have you done this same exact thing? I have to change up on my breakfast once in a while...need variety
actually I don't eat donuts really, and I don't drink coffee

that's a quote from some book I recently read

my only morning ritual is I check my email every morning, like right after I get up - everything else is random, sometimes I eat breakfast, sometimes I don't, sometimes I have my work clothes laid out the night before, knowing what I'm going to wear, and sometimes I don't, sometimes I hit the snooze button like 12 times and sometimes I get up on the first alaram.

wake up to alarm #1
turn it off

pet the cats that are meowing in my ear

sleep

wake up to alarm #2

turn it off - repeat cat petting - back to sleep

turn off alarm # 3 - this goes on for a while BTW
wake up at 7:55 realzing i have to be to work at 8.

go back to sleep - wake up to alarm # 4
shower get dressed out the door by 8:15
get to the office make coffee
sit down check email and .. smoke a cigerette (first break)

thats it

elpmis said:
actually I don't eat donuts really, and I don't drink coffee

that's a quote from some book I recently read

my only morning ritual is I check my email every morning, like right after I get up - everything else is random, sometimes I eat breakfast, sometimes I don't, sometimes I have my work clothes laid out the night before, knowing what I'm going to wear, and sometimes I don't, sometimes I hit the snooze button like 12 times and sometimes I get up on the first alaram.

same here!

BeeRad said:
All these post yet not one person has said anything about showering(besides erkin the jerkin) or brushing their teeth you dirty little monkeys
I don't view necessities as morning rituals - if I did I'd be like "I wake up and I continue breathing" and shit like that

Here's how my morning goes. Blondie get's up and get's in the shower. I pretend to be asleep while I watch her in the shower...[homer]drool[/homer]

Then I roll out of bed, I shave, brush my teeth, shower, get dressed, grab my bag and leave. The whole process takes about 20 minutes. It's weird to think that I'm at work and going at it like I've been up for hours but really I was asleep just 45 minutes before.

Thorn Bird said:
i'm so addicted, it's not even funny. :(
hey me too, but i'm down to about 5 a day now.

I actually forgot my wedding ring at home yesterday for the first time in two years. i got an angry phone call from the pregosaurus about an hour later.