morning rituals

I get up when Haylee tugs on my arms asking me for Hot chocolate (yes, even when it is 90 degrees). Then we proceed with breakfast. That is about my only ritual.

My morning ritual will be changing drastically in the next 3-6 weeks though.

b_sinning said:
I can't wake up without a shower.

Have you ever been so tired that you yawn while getting out of the shower, lol. Sometimes when I go out till the wee hours of the morning when I get out of the shower I start yawning like crazy. I then realize how bad the day is gonna be:fly:

BeeRad said:
Have you ever been so tired that you yawn while getting out of the shower, lol. Sometimes when I go out till the wee hours of the morning when I get out of the shower I start yawning like crazy. I then realize how bad the day is gonna be:fly:

Seems like everyday anymore. I have to start going to bed earlier.

I smoke and then have cocoa... Neither are exclusive requirements, cocoa I'm fine without traveling, smoking I can go without at home but traveling I will kill people if I cant get nic first thing in the morning.

Thorn Bird said:
coffee. i absolutely do not know what to do without it, and i panic a little if something happens and i don't get any.

I have to have two cups every morning. I used to feel guilty, like I should cut back but I read an article that said you should go ahead and have the second cup. By having two cups of coffee you spike your metabolism and burn an additional 5 pounds a year. I need all the help I can get. :fly:

I hate it when I'm so tired in the morning that I take a shower but forget to actually wash my hair. It's only happened a couple times, but you get in, and the shower is so warm and nice, and you just kind of stand there and enjoy it, especially during the winter when it's cold, wondering off to lala land and wishing you didn't have to get out or that you could just go back to bed instead of to work. Get out, brush my hair back and let it dry, I'm half way to work wondering why my hair still looks wet and slicked back, and then realise it's cause it's still dirty. bleh

one guy I know has a bottle he puts warm water in every day to pour into his nose to irrigate it.

anyhow, the standard get up, take a piss, turn on tv, check email, shower, shave etc. I dont brush my teeth until its close for me to leave or I wont be talking to anyone for a while.

why_ask_why said:
we all have jobs...they kinda appreciate and expect the whole cleanliness thing, ya know? :p
Hey, I have had jobs, at times, I just shower before bed.

BadMojo said:
I have to have two cups every morning. I used to feel guilty, like I should cut back but I read an article that said you should go ahead and have the second cup. By having two cups of coffee you spike your metabolism and burn an additional 5 pounds a year. I need all the help I can get. :fly:

i drink half a pot a day. :(

eileenbunny said:
Even when I have a job, I prefer showering after work instead of before. I hate to take a shower in the morning.
Ah exactly. I dont sweat when I sleep by virtue of the fact I leave the window open in the winter and run AC constantly in the summer. I simply do not like to go to bed dirty.

FlamingGlory said:
Ah exactly. I dont sweat when I sleep by virtue of the fact I leave the window open in the winter and run AC constantly in the summer. I simply do not like to go to bed dirty.

I don't sweat because I'm just not a sweaty person. I usually find that I'm more dirty when I get home from work than when I get up in the morning. If I showered in the morning, I'd probably do it again when I got home anyway.