Pics More camping, less dialog

You can make some pretty fucking gourmet stuff over a campfire. Lure him out to the woods with campfire eats.

I personally cannot. I am not that good a cook. Nor can I carry all it takes to cook and clean a big meal while in the wilderness strapped to my little scooter. Stirfried veggies from the store and other small bits and bobs are all I can manage while on the road, and even that's a struggle.

I personally cannot. I am not that good a cook. Nor can I carry all it takes to cook and clean a big meal while in the wilderness strapped to my little scooter. Stirfried veggies from the store and other small bits and bobs are all I can manage while on the road, and even that's a struggle.
Gourmet campfire food doesn't mean gourmet ingredients, and shouldn't.

Example: stop at a gas station and pick up one of those plastic packs of glazed donuts. Slowly roast over a campfire until the sugar reaches the hard crack stage:

qGq9POj.jpg

gourmet just means Some good sausage (not oscar meyer weiners) & grandma browns baked beans (not campbells) & put them in a cheap foil pan that will double as your plate. Or, bring salmon or a nice filet or strip steak. You can get these grill pans & just lay them over a couple logs. Stop by a Wendy's & grab some salt & pepper packets on your way out of town. Poof, you're a gourmet :)

http://www.caramelpotatoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/veggies-and-meat.jpg

gourmet just means Some good sausage (not oscar meyer weiners) & grandma browns baked beans (not campbells) & put them in a cheap foil pan that will double as your plate. Or, bring salmon or a nice filet or strip steak. You can get these grill pans & just lay them over a couple logs. Stop by a Wendy's & grab some salt & pepper packets on your way out of town. Poof, you're a gourmet :)

or you can just find a flat rock and use that.

You namby pamby city dwelling dudes. If you want sausage, you catch and kill a sheep or a wild boar. Use it's intestines as a sausage casing and stuff it with wild cereal and mutton or boar( it will depend on which animal you've killed). Boil it in a birchbark pan until cooked and use the birchbark pan as a plate. If you want to reuse the plate, you can clean it by making a soap out of charcoal and sheeps brains.

You namby pamby city dwelling dudes. If you want sausage, you catch and kill a sheep or a wild boar. Use it's intestines as a sausage casing and stuff it with wild cereal and mutton or boar( it will depend on which animal you've killed). Boil it in a birchbark pan until cooked and use the birchbark pan as a plate. If you want to reuse the plate, you can clean it by making a soap out of charcoal and sheeps brains.

I'll do that after you start wearing clothes!

pfft, clicking links is for suckers.

If im gonna carry a pan, its gonna be a 12 inch cast iron skillet i can kill a bear with.