Pics More camping, less dialog

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I went to Sabine National Forest for the weekend solo. Awesome ride and awesome time! Here are the pictures. If you want a blow by blow, I will be working on that later, but no one reads anyway.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHUq6JT

Hey I read your last one! I was already signed into yahoo I guess but it shows up as private when I click on the link.

Adventure posts are always welcome.

The gf and I are doing a geocaching adventure around NS, really should make a thread about it.

Adventure posts are always welcome.

The gf and I are doing a geocaching adventure around NS, really should make a thread about it.

@gee

let me know what gps you choose/have/ifyoulikeit when you do. GF wants to do geocaching too, and it seems pretty cool to me as well

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got a Garmin Legend HCX we started out with, but these days we mainly use our smartphones and Cachesense.

The Garmin comes out if we're doing deep woods, as battery life's a whole lot better on the thing and it's much more durable.

Last edited:
Looks like you had an awesome trip. You aren't scared to go camping by yourself?
I like hiking and camping but I don't think I'm brave enough to go by myself.

Looks like you had an awesome trip. You aren't scared to go camping by yourself?
I like hiking and camping but I don't think I'm brave enough to go by myself.

I was more scared about going offroad solo with a city scooter. If anything happened like the bike fallen over on me, etc, that I couldn't get help. I had no cell coverage through there.

Hiking is safer in the wilderness, but not much. The camping on a national forest, however, was the safest part of my journey lol