Ontopic Modern Serial Killers

"worlds oldest profession"

I think her employ and probably some personal life experiences shows her some of the worse behaviors in some men and that then gets projected onto all of us. Not unlike how a cop or prosecutor or child services social worker only sees the bad stuff.
:lol: Seeing the bad stuff is a part of reality. Ignorance truly is bliss.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
And even tho I was raised by a manhater I don't believe myself to be a woman hater in contrast. I certainly dislike some of the aspects of certain women based on having been on the receiving end of their non therapized bullshit.
But I can say the same for abusive men who have floated through my life.
It's not a gender issue. It's a human one.

Hyper-emotional men are the worst.
The worst I say.

Maybe just my experience with the ones I've known but they rub me the wrong way.

I know a couple dudes here who are like 40 and still act 14. Not in a good way. It's good to keep some kid in you, youthful spirit, etc.
This is more like arrested development. Can't even fake acting adult when the situation requires it.

I know a couple dudes here who are like 40 and still act 14. Not in a good way. It's good to keep some kid in you, youthful spirit, etc.
This is more like arrested development. Can't even fake acting adult when the situation requires it.
Freud said (not quoting) true maturity is to work responsibly and love responsibly. He also thought we all wanted to sex our mothers.

Two out of three ain't bad.

• Gravy
I still don't understand how some coke addict who beats off to his own mom somehow became the "father of modern psychology" or whatever.

Sometimes when you hear old people talking about how everything is going to hell, that's because it is.

Hyper-emotional men are the worst.
The worst I say.

Maybe just my experience with the ones I've known but they rub me the wrong way.
Do you mean hyper-emotional as in they get screechy and whiney? Which is very different from hyper-sensitive, which is different than highly sensitive. We need to know what goes on inside "The Mind of Serial Killer, Killer."

• Gravy