Pics MMS Thred v.3 (with free noodles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
06-30-2013_4473_IMG_7221.jpg

hmm, maple trees. Midwest?

Helenabear?

Do those muzzle leash things make that huge of a difference?
My vet hates them. If a dog takes off after something and comes up tight, it'll get whiplash or worse. Vet tells me she's had to put a dog down after it got a broken neck from one. Other than that, apparently they work well.

Anyway it's the owners' leash, and the dog's used to being controlled by it, so it's staying on there.

My vet hates them. If a dog takes off after something and comes up tight, it'll get whiplash or worse. Vet tells me she's had to put a dog down after it got a broken neck from one. Other than that, apparently they work well.

Anyway it's the owners' leash, and the dog's used to being controlled by it, so it's staying on there.

Interesting. Thanks!

I had a Gentle Leader (I think) on FatDog when Ladybutt's mom was watching FD. Within one walk she had stopped pulling on Ladymom.
If used properly, yes they do
Hmmm, our dog is a no mannered, hyper, anxious tard & PULLS like crazy! One time recently, I wasn't paying attention and he literally whipped me across the driveway, the little shit.

The dogs arent supposed to have enough leash to run with them :(
First banananananana peppers of the season. Plants are loaded, gonna learn to make pickled peppers like peter piper.

What else can I do with peppers @Mr. Asa
I love pickled bananananananana peppers. Those look like they might get big enough to stuff (barely).
Also good for adding some heat to other pickled veggies, but a little more heat works betrer for that.

Any bananananananana peppers I grow go straight into a pickling jar for sammiches, not sure what other options you have. Apple and pepper jelly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Thanks!

Hmmm, our dog is a no mannered, hyper, anxious tard & PULLS like crazy! One time recently, I wasn't paying attention and he literally whipped me across the driveway, the little shit.

Type and age?
FD is a 4+ year old Lab mix, generally mild mannered as she is too fat to get crazy. If you get one, just make sure you read any and all literature it comes with, and make sure everyone is on the same page in how to walk the pup or it'll get confused

Status
Not open for further replies.