Mmmm...garlic bread

Fat Burger said:
Where are the fooking pictures?
Went to Wunderland after lunch, hence the delay.. And I don't know where my dad has the cable for the camera at the moment, so there will be a further delay.. I should have taken/forgot to take more pictures though.. They'll probably be a disappointment.. more than last time, even :( The other camera was used for.. one picture that I remember.. :p Food was good though :drool:

SpangeMonkee said:
umm.. no. I have pickles and chips, just not pickle chips. for some reason, the K Roger up the street isn't selling them anymore. wtf?!?!

I call it the K. Roger too.. omy.

I've been to Kenny Rogers house outside Athens before...mega fucking pimp!
a few huge houses, has his own 18 hole golf course, gigantic horse stables, indoor paddock, indoor basketball court in the middle of the horse paddock, his own carwash...the gambler knew how to live!

why_ask_why said:
I've been to Kenny Rogers house outside Athens before...mega fucking pimp!
a few huge houses, has his own 18 hole golf course, gigantic horse stables, indoor paddock, indoor basketball court in the middle of the horse paddock, his own carwash...the gambler knew how to live!
A cousin of mine was friends with Kenny's son. They used to fly him to their house in a helicopter. :lol: