Mmmm...garlic bread

Either way we get to witness hot e-sex:

- if Fuxx is a transie April will be all over her little dude rod that she keeps tucked between her legs

- if Fuxx is a canadian lesbo Pandora will girl on girl rub her like mut rolls around on its own poo

UF status: PROFIT

elpmis said:
Either way we get to witness hot e-sex:

- if Fuxx is a transie April will be all over her little dude rod that she keeps tucked between her legs

- if Fuxx is a canadian lesbo Pandora will girl on girl rub her like mut rolls around on its own poo

UF status: PROFIT
I do not have the permissions. Talk to Fuxx's elover JJ if you wanna see Fuxx in some girl on girl.

Damn I want some garlic bread.

FB1.JPG

Pandora said:
Shouldn't this mess be posted under fly's repost thead? Instead of my garlic bread thread?!? :tard:

:p
no

for three reasons

Firstly: in this thread, on page 1, Fatburger posted a screen shot with his real life name "Josh Wade"

Secondly: in this thread Fatburger told us all that he owned an ipod

Thirdly: My images are part of the owngoing theme that hijacked your thread, FB is gay for owning an ipod

don't take your anger out on me because you've got no garlic bread and your thread got hijacked

elpmis said:
no

for three reasons

Firstly: in this thread, on page 1, Fatburger posted a screen shot with his real life name "Josh Wade"

Secondly: in this thread Fatburger told us all that he owned an ipod

Thirdly: My images are part of the owngoing theme that hijacked your thread, FB is gay for owning an ipod

don't take your anger out on me because you've got no garlic bread and your thread got hijacked

Meaniehead! :(

garliccheesebread.jpg