MJ may be dead....

go India style

hand.jpg

Tip for when you're actually a doctor:

Any woman who gets recurrent cystitis, the first thing the doctor will ask is which way she wipes ;)

oh you've spelled it right this time.

actually, a doctor wouldn't ask that because there is around 7 types of cystitis which the patient isn't going to know unless like you they read snippets of pdf's on openMED. the most common Cy. being interstitial, which isn't caused by bacteria, but is autoimmune related.

B. Cystitis is however caused by bacterial infection, from the anus to vaginal route. This isn't automatically assumed to be the cause of Cy. because trauma caused to the vagina through intercourse is a more likely option.

also, a patient would not reliably tell you whether or not they wipe "back to front" becuase it is a personal matter. an inspection would confirm the cause of Cy.

now now - come out of my shadow before i have to school you again, receptionist.

actually, a doctor wouldn't ask that because there is around 7 types of cystitis which the patient isn't going to know unless like you they read snippets of pdf's on openMED. the most common Cy. being interstitial, which isn't caused by bacteria, but is autoimmune related.

B. Cystitis is however caused by bacterial infection, from the anus to vaginal route. This isn't automatically assumed to be the cause of Cy. because trauma caused to the vagina through intercourse is a more likely option.

also, a patient would not reliably tell you whether or not they wipe "back to front" becuase it is a personal matter. an inspection would confirm the cause of Cy.

now now - come out of my shadow before i have to school you again, receptionist.

damn, that was great.

B. Cystitis is however caused by bacterial infection, from the anus to v*ginal route. This isn't automatically assumed to be the cause of Cy. because trauma caused to the v*gina through intercourse is a more likely option.

office2976979.gif