mint.com

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Soooo, you guys have heard of yoodle, right?

Well mint.com is similar and sooo much fun. Maybe because it also has an iphone app to go with it, but I also enjoy playing with finances with graphs, budgets and such. /irregular sentence It consolidates all of your accounts onto one screen so no need to sign into 15 accounts like I do. Exasperating!

So if you're into that... try out mint.com

I understand some people don't feel comfortable giving out all that sensitive information online, but most accounts these days have protection so... wut?

Isn't this why people have been using Quicken for years? You know, without the entire compromising your account information by putting it all in one basket kind of thing?

Isn't this why people have been using Quicken for years? You know, without the entire compromising your account information by putting it all in one basket kind of thing?
I've used Quicken for years and it's okay... but I'm not impressed like I am with this.

mint.com can accurately guess your transactions and file them correctly, Quicken sucked at that. :(

Assuming mint was cracked, they still couldn't do anything but view the stuff anyway. There's no way to transfer money around in mint.

So one thing I really like about Mint is that the first time I started using it I got an email that said my capital one card was increasing my interest rate by 10% and I may want to contact them. Then they gave me the freaking phone number.

I suck the corporate mint dick.

And I like it.

I like mints.

after-eight-dark-chocolate-mint-box1.jpg

when did we start advertising on UF?
I'm just trying to inform you guys of a nifty website. So shove your scotch bottle up your pee hole. :heart:

So one thing I really like about Mint is that the first time I started using it I got an email that said my capital one card was increasing my interest rate by 10% and I may want to contact them. Then they gave me the freaking phone number.

I suck the corporate mint dick.

And I like it.
:heart: I knew you'd like or already have this. :lol: