mint.com

also:
Does Mint.com support international banks?
Not yet. Currently Mint only supports US-based financial institutions. We hope to support financial institutions based outside of the US in the future.
BOOOOO!!!

Well that sucks... for my Cayman accounts.
Like you'd want to link those numbered accounts to your name anyway. Just asking for IRS trouble.

It doesn't actually bother me that much anymore since I'm done paying off my canadian student loans. The only thing left up there is a payment for a storage unit.

that's not a burn. reception is network, not phone. sprint has spotty converage, as does ATT, the difference is that when you do have coverage EVDO beats the pants of HSDPA.

like stated, ATT works great for me. I have zero problems with them. sprint is getting close to being an also ran. they do nothing well imo. ATT gets all the best new devices first so they've pretty much captured the corporate market here

like stated, ATT works great for me. I have zero problems with them. sprint is getting close to being an also ran. they do nothing well imo. ATT gets all the best new devices first so they've pretty much captured the corporate market here
it's the third largest carrier in the nation. also-ran? you're out of your mind.