NSFW mike's sperm thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a friend in Carlsbad who's watching homes burn out her back window!

She was in town over the weekend saying that SoCal is now in the 'dry' season & nothing's green. all dead and hot.

Honestly, when she said that it took some of the hollywood glamour out of that place!

i've got a friend in Carlsbad who's watching homes burn out her back window!

She was in town over the weekend saying that SoCal is now in the 'dry' season & nothing's green. all dead and hot.

Honestly, when she said that it took some of the hollywood glamour out of that place!

It's about 20 degrees hotter than normal for some reason. A freak heat wave.

Apparently they can also train doggies to detect when someone is gonna have a seizure. Met a guy at the punkerina's ballet class that did it. I thought that was pretty cool. The dog has a signal and the guy knows to lay down and the puppy just stays there by his head till it's all over.

Yea, and smell diseases. Crazy shit.

dude I ate so fucking much last night.
I don't think the volume of food was actually all that much, but lots of different things. the restaurant opens today (it's seasonal, its on the waterfront and most of it is outside), and so we were learning shit and the kitchen was prepping and they made one of almost everything so we'd know what it all looks and tastes like. so delicious.

clams, mussels, chili lime shrimp, calamari fries, mahi mahi burger, coconut shrimp, om nom nom.

WE1thsc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.