NSFW mike's sperm thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But court rulings actually force this coddling of convicts upon the system, which boggles my fucking mind.

Well since the punishment for treason and items against national security is death they should have just followed through and hanged him vs life in prison.

I just took a second job (they know I'm leaving in like 50 days and they wanted me anyway) but now like 3-4 days a week I'll only get something like 4 hours of sleep between jobs. OOPS. #poorpeopleproblems

I also want y'all to know I accidentally typed #pooppeopleproblems at first and almost said FUCK IT and rolled with it.

on the plus side, one of the jobs I have involves all the coffee I can handle, so I might feel exhausted but l will be awake. plus no car means no risk of falling asleep at the wheel. and it's only for a few weeks and means extra $. silver linings.

Only a few weeks? You can DO THISSSS! :heart:

Dead @pooppeopleproblems!!!! :lol:

Well since the punishment for treason and items against national security is death they should have just followed through and hanged him vs life in prison.

He should have gotten whistle blower protection. The whole thing is a farce.

He should have gotten whistle blower protection. The whole thing is a farce.

This case doesn't fall into that category. He was military with a high level security clearance. You have a different set of rules per the UCMJ outside of the civilian world. He committed treason per the rules he agreed to protect and uphold.

Manning just gave out 10s of thousands of documents for attention with no idea what was in them.

He was a confused kid, looking for attention. Still is.

Thats just stupidity, on par with stealing from where you work.

Manning just gave out 10s of thousands of documents for attention with no idea what was in them.

He was a confused kid, looking for attention. Still is.

Thats just stupidity, on par with stealing from where you work.

Except his work wasn't the same as working at a Bank of America. His actions could have been easily attributed to the direct deaths of US Citizens.

Except his work wasn't the same as working at a Bank of America. His actions could have been easily attributed to the direct deaths of US Citizens.

im not arguing against that in any way, you know I have the same understanding of it that you do.

I was trying to make a more easily understandable analogy for those that dont work in this sector, and noting that he didnt have and "quote" noble purpose "unquote" like that other self-important fuckwit.

im not arguing against that in any way, you know I have the same understanding of it that you do.

I was trying to make a more easily understandable analogy for those that dont work in this sector, and noting that he didnt have and "quote" noble purpose "unquote" like that other self-important fuckwit.

Very true it's not like he discovered his company was dumping toxic waste and blew the lid off of it to be a hero.

Making Mongolian beef tonight to celebrate fly coming home possibly for good. Yay!

Going to pair it with imperial porters.

Status
Not open for further replies.