Michael Jackson and boys with hotdogs. THE VERDICT IS TODAY

e-dubb said:
You guys have no idea how escalated this whole thing has become. Now, I supposedly did some extreemely whorish things on Saturday night. I don't remember any of it. I thought I went to bed right after Zero did. Two of his friends are claiming some really rough stuff.........stuff that is completely out of character for me. I am sitting in my offive sobbing right now..........I don't know what to do or how to fix anything. He hates me and if what his friends are saying is tru........I would hate me too.

sorrybeen.jpg

zengirl said:
bwahahahahahahahahaaa

I still have the original somewhere too

i have so many laughs at your expense sarah

i was laughin for a good couple minutes uploading that and posting

thrawn said:
i havent had a beer in over a week :eek:
I was talking about me. All of my notable internet moments have been influenced by mass quantities of booze. Drinking is bad, but drinking and posting leaves evidence.

zengirl said:
I was talking about me. All of my notable internet moments have been influenced by mass quantities of booze. Drinking is bad, but drinking and posting leaves evidence.

well in that case, there is like five years of evidence starting at ADF and moving on down that i dont know about and should clean up

thrawn said:
well in that case, there is like five years of evidence starting at ADF and moving on down that i dont know about and should clean up
:lol: aw fuggeddabadit. Posting on the internet is like writing in a diary. What seems like a good idea at the time can make you slap yourself on the forehead and say, "What was I thinking" later on, :lol: but it's all good fun. Everyone gets a little stupid when they're sloshed.

zengirl said:
:lol: aw fuggeddabadit. Posting on the internet is like writing in a diary. What seems like a good idea at the time can make you slap yourself on the forehead and say, "What was I thinking" later on, :lol: but it's all good fun. Everyone gets a little stupid when they're sloshed.

Got that right. And if you can't look back on it now and laugh...... *shrug* :eek:

zengirl said:

i understood what you were saying with your posts :p

BigDov said:
Got that right. And if you can't look back on it now and laugh...... *shrug* :eek:
If you can't laugh about it, then if you were drunk, at least you can say you don't remember

:cool: