Memorial Day

"I know you have fapped one out to Amy before, I am sure all my friends do"

That's not what I said. I said sometimes people toss em down the drain if their friend has a hot girlfriend. I never used Amy as an example. I'm too cautious with words for that. You should know better. You followed it with a line of BS about how you could never do that because you don't think of your freinds' girlfriends like that. And then you fucked your buddy's ex girlfriend.

and for the record, i've never "fapped one out" to your wife.

I would consider chopping one off to Janice but I can't erase the thought of you mounting her.

Im super serial.

al_gore-SouthparkImage2.jpg

hey could someone mention that i am not the mike being referred to here before i have to fondle some other random manbearpig breasts

That's not what I said. I said sometimes people toss em down the drain if their friend has a hot girlfriend. I never used Amy as an example. I'm too cautious with words for that. You should know better. You followed it with a line of BS about how you could never do that because you don't think of your freinds' girlfriends like that. And then you fucked your buddy's ex girlfriend.

Besides me banging my friends ex girlfriend you are completely full of shit and I cannot believe you would not admit to it...

At risk of getting us(you) in trouble I will say you are right and it was never about Amy. <3

Last edited: