Memorial Day

sometimes??? :fly:

That's how we roll.:heart:

"God, now I just think of you like... Amy's little sister..."

Ahahahahaha

Brad, you're such a douchebag.

"I used to think you were hot, but, since I met Mike, and he's so cool, I think of you as Amy's little sister."

Do you actually BELIEVE the shit that oozes from your mouth? ahhahahaha

That's how we roll.:heart:

Ahahahahaha

Brad, you're such a douchebag.

"I used to think you were hot, but, since I met Mike, and he's so cool, I think of you as Amy's little sister."

Do you actually BELIEVE the shit that oozes from your mouth? ahhahahaha

Yes, If I was trying to run game(not like she would react to it) on her I would have been much different when she was bitching about Mike. Not saying how much I am sure he loves her and such. Dont get me wrong at first she was a target like all attractive women but now I just look at her as a friend. Not everyone wants to fuck everything all the time Shawn, grow up :p

Yes, If I was trying to run game(not like she would react to it) on her I would have been much different when she was bitching about Mike. Not saying how much I am sure he loves her and such. Dont get me wrong at first she was a target like all attractive women but now I just look at her as a friend. Not everyone wants to fuck everything all the time Shawn, grow up :p

unless she's fat and ugly, that's gay :p

I am married, sir, and you have a track record with the embellishment of your honor code.

I think all men try to be look more honorable than they normally are, I am no different nor do I try to say I am. I can be a down right dirty dog and I can also be best friends with women with no intentions of further.

I am married, sir, and you have a track record with the embellishment of your honor code.

And your mental state on this matter is by far one I will not take seriously...

and I quote...

"I know you have fapped one out to Amy before, I am sure all my friends do"

Anyone who thinks like that is sure to think others dont have honor. BEYOTCH