medieval times

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
anyone been? they just sent out a work deal on going for 4 people for $100 or upgrade to "royalty seats" for 4 people for $140. This includes 4 course meal. I've never been and it seems like something you have to try at least once. Does the joint smell like a giant horse turd?? Does the food suck?

I still have yet to find a working time machine.

$140 for four people sounds dirt cheap for running a particle accelerator of the required magnitude.

Weird...Blondie just asked me about going there to see what it's all about just yesterday. We've never been. Wanna double date? :fly:

cool...we're going to charlotte this weekend to visit my sis who just had her first kid. Next weekend?

i know there's one out in orlando off I-4.. or at least used to be.

*my sis in law gave birth to a baby girl yesterday, erage.

cool! my sis's baby was a girl too. She had a hell of a time naming the kid since their last name is Cox.

cool! my sis's baby was a girl too. She had a hell of a time naming the kid since their last name is Cox.

LOL.. i got a nephew with that last name. he was over last week for spring break and I was clownin him a little.

she went with Violet Rose.. um.. but anyway, she got induced monday night around 10pm and they finally had to go in c section yesterday about 5pm. crazy.

Medieval Times is fun. The action is campy and there will be a lot of kids there, but the gigantic leg of meat they give you is fantastic. You can't grope the wenches either, which is total bullshit. At least not the ones sitting near you with their families.