medieval times

LOL.. i got a nephew with that last name. he was over last week for spring break and I was clownin him a little.

she went with Violet Rose.. um.. but anyway, she got induced monday night around 10pm and they finally had to go in c section yesterday about 5pm. crazy.

This is scary, My sis got induced...didn't dilate enough so she had to C-Section as well.

Quit pumping estrogen into this man thread. Jeezus. Knight and swords and shit and you homos are talking about pregnancies and induced labor.

It didn't really smell like horse shit, no. It smells a little earthy, but it's not like you're shovelling out the stables.

I went back in the day and thought it was pretty cool...

Do you have anymore coupons? I would really like to go again but I just checked the prices on the website and that shits way to much money.

I went back in the day and thought it was pretty cool...

Do you have anymore coupons? I would really like to go again but I just checked the prices on the website and that shits way to much money.

you have to purchase the tickets here in the building at the turner employee store...there are no coupons

tear.

I just priced it out and it would end up costing 240 bucks... maybe when my day job picks up a little more

240? hopefully that's for 4 people?? still...dayum...$100 for here is a crazy deal then...prolly have to go 140 for the royalty treatment or whatever it is though :fly: