Ontopic @Maureen Hope you're doin ok.

Since my 3rd day on the job she was breaking down like ALL THE TIME about her marriage ending etc. Like inconsolable fits where she has to be taken to the ladies room to be calmed down.

Juicy Backstory:
Lesbian couple got married last October. "Babs" and "Pat" dated 7 years before they tied the knot last October.
They had a wedding planner who helped them put it all together and ultimately they all became close friends ...
Babs and Pat both agreed that wedding planner was hot.

So ...
In the spring Babs suggested to Pat that perhaps HWP (hot wedding planner) join them in the boudoir for some scissors sister action

Pat hesitated at first but finally agreed and the scissors sister threesome started ..

But then her (Pat) worst nightmare became a reality (this is CEOs fear too)

HWP and Pat started to have a secret thing going ... And 3 months later, Pat FULLY left Babs for HWP.

So babs got dumped for her wedding planner!
Babs is destroyed, so destroyed that she tries to take her life yesterday....

So while Pat and HWP are scissoring away into the sunset, Babs is being held on an involuntarily psychiatric hold.
Love bites :(

What a cunt, both of them actually. Fucking spineless whores.

Tell her my story. I know how much it hurts when your hands are tied and someone else is boning or scissoring "your girl".

Things will be ok again, after 100s of liters of booze and countless hours of theraphy, I'm perfectly fine.

Oh my god

Oh it's ok now. I've become a raging alcoholic and a crazy cat person, best decision of my life.

5℅ fuck Babs.
Try and talk to HR. Tell them you have a serious health issue you can't disclose.
Tell them you need a month off soon, one way or another to address this.
The one way is leave of absence, the other is bailing.
Ask them, which would you prefer?

5℅ fuck Babs.
Try and talk to HR. Tell them you have a serious health issue you can't disclose.
Tell them you need a month off soon, one way or another to address this.
The one way is leave of absence, the other is bailing.
Ask them, which would you prefer?

Don't fuck Babs, she's already FUBAR.

But do the rest.

You watched a jlo movie?

Oh the shame.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Yup!!
And Pat is like MADLY in love with HWP just 8 months after getting married to Babs!!!!!!

That's so insane
And their wedding was lavish and they spent their life savings on it...

*passes the mic*
@Darth Handsome .... Take it away

I aint sayin nothin. All you'll do is use it as an excuse to treat me like shit.

Yup!!
And Pat is like MADLY in love with HWP just 8 months after getting married to Babs!!!!!!

That's so insane
And their wedding was lavish and they spent their life savings on it...

*passes the mic*
@Darth Handsome .... Take it away
I think I speak for Darth when we say "I saw this coming but no one listens".

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I think Im going to write a book on the subject instead of spewing my ideas here. If Im going to enlighten this bass* akwards society, I shouldn't do it for free.

*anyone who makes a bass joke off this is a true turd.