Marklar

I started posting on the original genmay in like '00 or maybe even earlier...I could have a doctorate with all the time I wasted there :lol:

is that your [h] reg date? semms longer than that

View Profile: LilMsCanBeRite
LilMsCanBeRite
Limp Gawd
Last Activity: Today 04:37 PM

Forum Info Contact Info
PostsTotal Posts: 502 (0.23 posts per day)

I used to read the SoapBox all the time, I registered to post about cellphones in a movie theater. :lol:

I had AOL in 98, I remember buying my first 56k modem and thinking I was uberleet, then realizing I still couldn't get a better connection than 28.8k on my AOL

:mad:

View Profile: LilMsCanBeRite
LilMsCanBeRite
Limp Gawd
Last Activity: Today 04:37 PM

Forum Info Contact Info
PostsTotal Posts: 502 (0.23 posts per day)

I used to read the SoapBox all the time, I registered to post about cellphones in a movie theater. :lol:
that would be right around when I registered. Maybe a month or two before me.

I had AOL in 98, I remember buying my first 56k modem and thinking I was uberleet, then realizing I still couldn't get a better connection than 28.8k on my AOL

:mad:

remember the hours constantly going higher and higher and higher... 4000000 hours free subscription :fly: As long as you got it from a super cool free cd, they were so hard to find (reminds me of the Futurama trash meteor episode :D)

remember the hours constantly going higher and higher and higher... 4000000 hours free subscription :fly: As long as you got it from a super cool free cd, they were so hard to find (reminds me of the Futurama trash meteor episode :D)

Yeah but have you ever been charged for going over your minutes on AOL?

:lol: