Thread "Marital" Finances

I meant across the country. The shortage of nurses isn't because there aren't enough. It's because the hiring standards are retardedly high.

Juli(e), become a nurse. You will never be unemployed again.

And I will be sick for the rest of my life.

I have seriously thought abt this. But,...I cannot handle the whole, disgusting medical aspects of it. Old penisii and needles. :barf:

I was in real estate in WI, but since I've moved here....for a few years we didn't know if we were going to stay living here for one, so I didn't pursue licensing here. But then, Liam's career took off....And now, I'm just frustrated!! Real estate is just not the industry to be in anymore and beyond that, I'm talented in the arts, but I don't want to do that for a living.

Marketing, tho. I could definitely sustain a career within these parameters. Hmmmm....

we pool everything. (When I'm not laid off, of course, fucking Obama...*punches something*)
We do need to have another account for bills instead of using just one account, though.

That's what I do. I have an account that gets enough to pay my static monthly bills. The rest is mine to waste.

hospitals and schools.

there will always be sick people and kids.

but how bout they talkin about makin us take DAYS OFF WITHOUT PAY to meet the budget. w.t.f.

The college I work at does nothing but grow. We've opened more buildings in our Atlanta campus, our Hong Kong campus opens in the fall, we're going to knock down two dorms and rebuild them twice as high here in Savannah, and we're restoring a few buildings to add more classrooms here. Plus there is talk of another US campus added within the next two years or so. Probably either in California or Texas or eventually both.

My mom is head of finance at a very expensive florida art school which is famous but will remain nameless.

Because of Digital Animation, they have been on a constant expansion spree for the past 8 years. It's pretty much taken over the school. The head MD of my center's daughter is even graduating from there this weekend.

I actually have the chance to go there tuition free, but do to it, I'd have to live the life of a poor college kid again. However, having a degree from what is essentially the yale of graphic arts schools has it's appeal.

Digital Animation is a hot degree for us too. I can take a free class per semester as long as it doesn't conflict with my job. My son can go there for free. I should do a photoshop class or digital animation class. Maybe some product design or furniture making class classes. Although almost every girl in the Interior Design programs looks like a model. My area of network services is very short staffed at the moment so I'd have to do a night class. If my boss would go ahead and hire me some help then I could alter my work hours so I could do a day class. He's been in Hong Kong nonstop lately and so isn't bothering do interviews at the moment. I'm hoping he's just dragging his feet until the new budget is released and will get some people in before my summer rush hits. We tend to do as much construction and lab adds as possible during the summer when we have a smaller student body.

Last edited:
But you should have seen the chaos I had with 5 separate checking accounts alone during our transfer to Texas!

I used to roll with 4, when I was previously married.

We each had separate "play" accounts and one was for other bills other than the house. The 4th was for the house.

The head MD of my center's daughter is even graduating from there this weekend.

The art school has a daughter, and that daughter has a team of doctors. The lead doctor of that team will be awarded an art degree this weekend.

Did I get that right?

The art school has a daughter, and that daughter has a team of doctors. The lead doctor of that team will be awarded an art degree this weekend.

Did I get that right?

No. My Radiation Oncology group has a head MD. Her daughter goes to this school, and is graduating this weekend, on the back of a gay unicorn, while randomly killing butterflies with a can of aquanet and a lighter.

No. My Radiation Oncology group has a head MD. Her daughter goes to this school, and is graduating this weekend, on the back of a gay unicorn, while randomly killing butterflies with a can of aquanet and a lighter.

A gay unicorn? Damn those things are rare. Where did she find one?

all unicorns are gay

Hardly.

unicorn_damon.jpg

Totally hetero