Management Sucks

Sounds like the guy doesnt deserve to be management.
Especially with that smartass email he sent you to begin with. He obviously lacks the self-control, professionalism and leadership skills that a manager should have. Demote his ass to toilet scrubber and get someone in there thats not a complete fucking dillweed.

Drool-Boy said:
Especially with that smartass email he sent you to begin with. He obviously lacks the self-control, professionalism and leadership skills that a manager should have. Demote his ass to toilet scrubber and get someone in there thats not a complete fucking dillweed.

:fly: I happen to know he would fail as 'toilet' scrubber too. Demote him and then fire him for doing a shitty job scrubbing toilets - brillant plan Drool-Boy!!

Drool-Boy said:
'cept he's gotta do the scrubbing with his elbows and wrists locked behind his back, and the scrub-brush duct-taped to his mouf

Drool-Boy said:

I agree with fgt.

He sounds like the kind of guy who would tell a girl her tits look nice in a low-cut blouse. Better cut him before you have a lawsuit on your hands.

Sarcasmo said:
I agree with fgt.

He sounds like the kind of guy who would tell a girl her tits look nice in a low-cut blouse. Better cut him before you have a lawsuit on your hands.

OMG - Sarcasmo know him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b_sinning said:
Not management material at all.

Candy what does your company do?

We own three air-conditioning companies, and here in Florida that is really big business. He is very good at the TECHNICAL portion of his job. He can figure out any problems and is FAST. He's a horrible manager tho. Has no idea how to treat people and It is becoming more and more apparent to me every day. He took over a management position when I left the company for a short time last year due to some personal problems I had - I came back and he had taken over a much larger role... Prior to me leaving I held the same position as I do now, only now I have a formal degree.

EDIT: I only took off a few months and have been back since April so that has nothing to do with his lack of respect this morning.