Man sues hospital after told that he would live

Yes I have been swimming in the ocean, and no it is not something I would ever do again if I weren't *confirmed* to be dying.

And no not for an entire year lol .. with my luck, it would only take the once, and it would all be over. God has warned me to stay out of it once .. if I dare him and get back in .. I bet he'd kill me Johnny on the spot just for being a smart ass little bitch and ignoring him.

Yes I have been swimming in the ocean, and no it is not something I would ever do again if I weren't *confirmed* to be dying.

And no not for an entire year lol .. with my luck, it would only take the once, and it would all be over. God has warned me to stay out of it once .. if I dare him and get back in .. I bet he'd kill me Johnny on the spot just for being a smart ass little bitch and ignoring him.

what happened if you don't mind my asking? I love swimming in the ocean

what happened if you don't mind my asking? I love swimming in the ocean

I used to like it too, right up until I turned 16.

We always went out ot the 2nd sandbar and got sand dollars to bleach. It's about 35ft, you can use a snorkle easily.

We came up to let some jellyfish move through and while we were treading water a 6ft shark swam right under us. Scared the living shit out of me.

Then I saw some photos of Orange Beach, Panama City, and one other during peak tourist season .. of people swimming pretty close to shore .. and all the large sharks swimming pretty close to them ..

It was enough to make me never get in it again. I'm not scared of much .. but sharks are pretty high om my list. I don't go past my calves anymore lol.

I feel like that was my warning from God telling me I was born to walk on land, not swim. So I don't. Except in pools .. since they don't have things with large sharp teethies that want to taste my leg.

His own damn fault for not getting a second opinion.

Not sure what I'd do if I only had a year to go. Probably try to find a way to survive.