Man sues hospital after told that he would live

I used to like it too, right up until I turned 16.

We always went out ot the 2nd sandbar and got sand dollars to bleach. It's about 35ft, you can use a snorkle easily.

We came up to let some jellyfish move through and while we were treading water a 6ft shark swam right under us. Scared the living shit out of me.

Then I saw some photos of Orange Beach, Panama City, and one other during peak tourist season .. of people swimming pretty close to shore .. and all the large sharks swimming pretty close to them ..

It was enough to make me never get in it again. I'm not scared of much .. but sharks are pretty high om my list. I don't go past my calves anymore lol.

I feel like that was my warning from God telling me I was born to walk on land, not swim. So I don't. Except in pools .. since they don't have things with large sharp teethies that want to taste my leg.

I know a guy that works for the Coast Guard that patrols tybee island in helicopter. He said it is crazy how close sharks come to the swimmers.

I'm pretty sure I could take a shark in a fight, what with them having those stubby little fins instead of arms and fists.

That would rock. We would have to take a boom box and either blare Flight of the Valkyrie or Jaws theme song as we swoop over the swimmers.

haha, you can't fly the plane with the windows opened so it would be purely for our benefit on the inside...that is if we can hear it over the engine noise.

if you want I'll make the jaws theme noises into my headset microphone so you can hear it in your headset, and we'll hit the button so air traffic control can hear it too.

Daaaa Dum

Daaaa dum

Da Dum Da Dum dadumdadumdadumdadum

Reee! Reee!

I know a guy that works for the Coast Guard that patrols tybee island in helicopter. He said it is crazy how close sharks come to the swimmers.

Yeah, that's where the pics I saw were from .. from the coast guard doing fly overs.

I'll take some chances, but the thought of living life without a limb or with a huge gigantic scar. I'll just sit poolside with my alcoholic beverage with no worries except about getting sunburnt (which is highly unlikely to happen, since I use sunscreen lol) or if I'm going to run out of alcohol and where am I gonan get more from :fly:.

The rest of you nuts can take your chances and go swim with jaws :lol:. I'll come visit you in teh hospital.

I also don't hang out in places where I can get struck by lightning either :lol:. So my chances are looking great :lol:. I'll prolly go in a car anyways, and I'm ok with that :fly:.

Most people who get bitten by sharkes are in waist deep water and the shark swims by and takes a test bite.

I'm sorry, even a test bite will remove most of your calf. There were 3 kids bitten in the last 2 months in FL already. It was on the news. One kid (10 yrs old) got bitten twice before he could get out of the water.

Yeah, that's where the pics I saw were from .. from the coast guard doing fly overs.

Don't fly with the coast guard either

2546421fa1ab3d4.jpg