Lunchtime Fun!

pgpuke.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
Enjoy the HP :D that's some damn fine stuff, the 18 is worth it though for future reference
I figured it would be, however I couldn't justify $70 on one bottle, even if it did come in a gift set with rocks glasses.

BigDov said:
*sigh* if only....... I could use a little escape right about now :)
I'd like to have a post finals party this month but I don't think it's gonna happen with christmas in there. It'll probably end up being the weekend after new year's. you should come in for that. there are plenty of hotels close too.

CletusJones said:
I figured it would be, however I couldn't justify $70 on one bottle, even if it did come in a gift set with rocks glasses.
That sounds a bit high for the 18, but then again I can get the 12 for ~$24 locally

I'll have to see what they're charging for it these days. There used to be a store in Boston that was selling it for > $100 :fly: no wonder they went out of business

CletusJones said:
I'd like to have a post finals party this month but I don't think it's gonna happen with christmas in there. It'll probably end up being the weekend after new year's. you should come in for that. there are plenty of hotels close too.

You surely wouldn't expect me to travel all that way and not sleep in the bachelor pad would you?? You hurt me Cletus :(

:fly:

Last edited:
BigDov said:
You surely wouldn't expect me to travel all that way and not sleep in the bachelor pad would you?? You hurt me Cletus :(

:fly:
I'd expected you to want to bunk it up at my place, but I felt bad not throwing that out there.