Lunchtime Fun!

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Well, on lunch today we hit up the dollar menu at Wendy's and then checked out this new HUGE liquor store that just opened up a block from my work. Let me tell you it's more like a liquor store with a side of grocery store than anything. They had a deli where you could get all sorts of imported cheeses and stuff, a wine cellar (full of expensive wines) and a walk in humidor that had to be at least 30'x30'. We browsed the isles for a little while and all told I ended up coming out about $80 poorer. However, I did get some nice booty for my $80. I got a bottle of 1999 Sterling reserve merlot, a bottle of Highland Park 12 (the 18 was more than I'd have liked to spend) and a Montecristo #2 (sadly, Dominican). I think it's going to be a fun night tonight, sipping on some Highland Park and enjoying my cigar. :drool:

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
April23 said:
STFU idiot... wrong guy.
good job.

Image002.jpg

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
i have no scotch in the house:( tre will be so ashamed.

enjoy the highland park. i will be sipping on grey goose tonight

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
b_sinning said:
You look a little like Howard Stern's boss in Private Parts.

http://www.amandabynesnow.com/bigfatliar/cast/giamatti.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
how about no? I get people telling me that I look like Nick Cage more than anything. Hell, in college everyone called me "cage" for years.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
PancakeWagon said:
i have no scotch in the house:( tre will be so ashamed.

enjoy the highland park. i will be sipping on grey goose tonight
I'm sure I will if it's as good as everyone says it is. I :heart: fine alcohol.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
CletusJones said:
how about no? I get people telling me that I look like Nick Cage more than anything. Hell, in college everyone called me "cage" for years.

:wtf:
you look more like pig vomit than cage
in that pic at least