look 4 me on tv 2nite!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
just scored tix to the hawks vs lakers on the front row for tonight...watch and look for me! I'll prolly be sitting within a seat or two of ursher, ludi, or dominique wilkins :cool:

blog blog blog :fly:

why_ask_why said:
just scored tix to the hawks vs lakers on the front row for tonight...watch and look for me! I'll prolly be sitting within a seat or two of ursher, ludi, or dominique wilkins :cool:

blog blog blog :fly:

Punch Usher in the face, thus ensuring your 15 minutes of fame, and a horrible lawsuit that because it involves a celebrity will probably get you sent to a PMITA prison for a loooooong time.

Do it anyway, post pics and vids.

fgt M1A2 tank whore

CletusJones said:
get some tickets for me next time, k?

you gonna fly to atlanta on a moments notice for a hawks game? :p
it's hard enough getting people to go that live in town because the team sucks so bad :fly:

why_ask_why said:
you gonna fly to atlanta on a moments notice for a hawks game? :p
it's hard enough getting people to go that live in town because the team sucks so bad :fly:
If things go according to plan in the next 6 - 8 months, I will be able to go anywhere at a moment's notice.

Kevlar said:
You need to decide what to wear....something bright so you stick out :cool:

I get off work at 6 and the game starts at 7 so I'll still be in work attire(sans tie)...there is no point leaving to get a change of clothes when the philips arena is attached to CNN Center and it would be an hour drive just to change..I'm just going to hit up the bar downstairs before the game and chill

why_ask_why said:
I get off work at 6 and the game starts at 7 so I'll still be in work attire(sans tie)...there is no point leaving to get a change of clothes when the philips arena is attached to CNN Center and it would be an hour drive just to change..I'm just going to hit up the bar downstairs before the game and chill

So basically you'll look like an assistant coach.