Ontopic Long live Vinyl/what will they stop making next?

The gf was like "This will look good on the wall next to the hutch"

I'm like "uhh... ok... I don't think it will look as good as you think it'll look, but whatever."

She got it, I held it up and she's like "Yeah, you're right. Well, what are we going to do with it now?"
Give it back to the dog it came from?

The record I ordered through amazon arrived undamaged
I am pleased
Considering the babboons they hire for mail delivery around here Im surprised it wasnt folded into thirds and shoved into the mail box

They usually do a good job of packing. Ordering almost weekly from multiple places I've only had 1 arrive damaged and returned it.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
They usually do a good job of packing. Ordering almost weekly from multiple places I've only had 1 arrive damaged and returned it.
yeah I mostly buy at shows, but when I have ordered online from various labels or resellers I haven't had any issues.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
The record I ordered through amazon arrived undamaged
I am pleased
Considering the babboons they hire for mail delivery around here Im surprised it wasnt folded into thirds and shoved into the mail box

Now that you're back to vinyl you need to order the 1 album that every vinyl fan should have. Sounds so incredible on vinyl.

th

Now I'm listening to Galactic Melt by Com Truise, do yourselves a favour and get this album in any format though the LP sounds amaze