Ontopic London riots

well, at least there's probably nothing valuable in her house to loot, so she'll be safe.

Arj1a.jpg

Buddy of mine says cops in London have been looking in peoples recycle bins ... if they see cardboard boxes & styrofoam packaging for TV's DVD's & new packaging for any type of items then they mark that house to be raided.

Guess it would be a good time to dump your new toy's trash in your worst enemy's recycle bin.

I'm really hoping to hear from NME on this.

Hello :)

Shamefully the 'rioters' in Robin Hood County were completely rubbish. I felt like going out to find them, give them a good hard shake and tell them they were doing it wrong. If you're angry with the state you fuck up the state, not corporate shops. Nothing good will come out of this unfortunately, which it should do but the people in charge will just ignore the root cause and condemn people which just makes them even angrier.

Hello :)

Shamefully the 'rioters' in Robin Hood County were completely rubbish. I felt like going out to find them, give them a good hard shake and tell them they were doing it wrong. If you're angry with the state you fuck up the state, not corporate shops. Nothing good will come out of this unfortunately, which it should do but the people in charge will just ignore the root cause and condemn people which just makes them even angrier.

YAY! you're ok!!! :heart:

my gf is in London cuz shes taking some course and she was like NIKKA PLEASE! these Riots are nothing.. hmm