lol, the japanese are so freaking weird

wait wtf!! my internet is complete crap but i got to a part with some chick crouching on a box

edit: they can't have toilets like that in america cause fatties would be falling over into their own feces all the time

Last edited:
How does that work if you have pants? I mean if you have a skirt, you just hike it up, but if you have pants, when they pool around your ankles, it makes a nice trough for your feces to get caught in.

How does that work if you have pants? I mean if you have a skirt, you just hike it up, but if you have pants, when they pool around your ankles, it makes a nice trough for your feces to get caught in.

i didn't watch the whole video but from my internet experience i believe japs take off their pants and hang them on the door, which sometimes has a hook on it to specifically for the pants.

you only pull them down to your knees

Its obviously cleaner if you do not sit but I dont think I would ever want to hover poo.
it's cleaner, and requires less straining (less chance of developing hemorrhoids).

the worst thing about foreign bathrooms is the wet floors from all the bidet action. even if they have sitters as well as squatters, it's hard to use them without soaking your pants. You gotta roll up the cuffs going in, and keep on hand on 'em at all times to keep them off the floor.

yup, my future plans of foreign travel just ended becuase of this educational thread on the lack of normal toilets outside of the good ol US of A.

Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without this place...

So before I go anywhere, this is something I'm going to have to research and bring up with my travel agent?

Why can't everyone just be like america?

If you have any amount of money, India has regular toilets. Most don't, however, so they just shit right on the side of the street.

The problem, however, is that they do'nt have a "kink" in the pipe like a trap like we do. The smell, therefore, from the sewers comes back up through the sink and toilet drains. Flush twice just to be sure.

If you have any amount of money, India has regular toilets. Most don't, however, so they just shit right on the side of the street.

The problem, however, is that they do'nt have a "kink" in the pipe like a trap like we do. The smell, therefore, from the sewers comes back up through the sink and toilet drains. Flush twice just to be sure.

we have more than just one kink to prevent gases from coming back up... theres the trap under every sink/toilet, but theres also other turns in the pipes on down the line (still inside your house). At least, normally there is... so why don't they just build them like that? Not like it takes that much extra.