lol, the japanese are so freaking weird

But you still have the built-in trough issue. :confused:
you might have to try it at home to see it. with the only part of your pants that can make the trough at your knees, and your ass back hanging over the space between your heels, you're good to go.

we have more than just one kink to prevent gases from coming back up... theres the trap under every sink/toilet, but theres also other turns in the pipes on down the line (still inside your house). At least, normally there is... so why don't they just build them like that? Not like it takes that much extra.

Striaght pipes are cheaper and simpler to install and don't back up as much.

So before I go anywhere, this is something I'm going to have to research and bring up with my travel agent?

Why can't everyone just be like america?
yup, but so far i've never been anywhere that a sitter wasn't an option. it's quite common, especially in most of the places you'd imagine going, that half the stalls are sitters and half are squatters.

oh, you might want to carry your own TP too, in case there's none available.

you might have to try it at home to see it. with the only part of your pants that can make the trough at your knees, and your ass back hanging over the space between your heels, you're good to go.

Either I don't have the balence or my ass is so big I throws off my center of gtravity because if I squat, my ass is right over my feet, otherwise I fall over. only if I wasn't wearing pants at all would I be free and clear to drop a deuce.

well know i feel less of an urge to go to foreign countries... simply because of toilets

Most places foreigners will go in Japan will have a normal toilet or at least an adapter. The only thing you'll need to worry about is to bring tissue and soap.

I figured this would be on the womens urinal and not the squat toilet myself.

Most places foreigners will go in Japan will have a normal toilet or at least an adapter. The only thing you'll need to worry about is to bring tissue and soap.

the reason I posted was how ridiculous to make an instructional video for women on wiping one's self

adapter? :confused: like a chair you can pull out and sit on?

lol This has got to be the funniest :crap: I've seen all day.

Now you know how girls feel. We have to hover everytime for whatever we do (if out in public). Otherwise .. you can get crotch crickets :lol:.

You can blame your genital parasites on anything you want, lady, but I'm putting my money on bad lifestyle choices over public toilet seats as the cause.

You'd be suprised. Those can live on a toilet seat for 4 days without a human host.

I won't even go in the bathroom of a bar, much use the toilet. :lol:. Same goes for malls.

One of my friends works at a health clinic for under privilidged people. I hear all sorts of things. It makes me paranoid.

You'd be suprised. Those can live on a toilet seat for 4 days without a human host.

I won't even go in the bathroom of a bar, much use the toilet. :lol:. Same goes for malls.

One of my friends works at a health clinic for under privilidged people. I hear all sorts of things. It makes me paranoid.

See I am one of the people who leaves these 4 day living things behind so I dont worry at all. Its like "whats new"

Yeah... I'm sure that "I sat on a dirty toilet seat" is more or less the same as "I accidentally sat on that pickle" or "She said she was a virgin and also eighteen... and also HIV negative and not on meth.... and also a woman."

:lol: .. I didn't say it was sure fire .. I just said it could happen .. and I just don't take the chance to find out if they real reasons or not lol .. and so .. I hover (as do most girls in public toilets if so faced with having to use one) :lol:.