Listen up all you blithering drunkards...

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
what up? :cool:

i think this is going to be a good day. I havent had a good day in quite a few weeks. Things are looking up! up! up!

whats your weekend plans? Im going to go to the grocery and clean! woooo!

I'm going to be practicing making icing roses for Haylee's birthday cake. I will also be cleaning the house. We are getting together at a friend's on Sunday for a birthday which should be fun.

Tonight it's my pappy's birthday, so I get to go suck down some suds at Red Lobster, and then tomorrow I get to work! But at least I get to bring my little boy up here and watch Madascar while I do.

If you have any poo, fling it now.

shawndavid said:
Today:
Work on 2 papers for school and a take-home midterm - tonight we hit Arigato for my buddy's dirty 30...
Tomorrow:
Work all day on friggin school shit, then hopefully Amy will let me have a beer.
Sunday:
Head to Port Canaveral for a Bahamas cruise

Good luck with your school stuff. :)
Plez post pics for us when you get back!

shawndavid said:
Today:
Work on 2 papers for school and a take-home midterm - tonight we hit Arigato for my buddy's dirty 30...
Tomorrow:
Work all day on friggin school shit, then hopefully Amy will let me have a beer.
Sunday:
Head to Port Canaveral for a Bahamas cruise

Fix the Navigator and you can have a beer.

Oh, and I take exception to the thread title sir.
I have never blithered in my life. Not once.
Yammered, blathered,yakked and maybe even chattered a time or two, but never blithered.

i drank so much alcohol last night that when i came in this morning to work (an hour late) my co-worker looked at me and then said, "Drinking jagear last night huh"

aparently i'm sweating alcohol...

YUCK

driving back to cleveland for the weekend, so pretty much trying to stay inebriated with short intervals of family.