Listen up all you blithering drunkards...

inline4 said:
i drank so much alcohol last night that when i came in this morning to work (an hour late) my co-worker looked at me and then said, "Drinking jagear last night huh"

aparently i'm sweating alcohol...

YUCK
I had Goldschlagger last night for the first time... after about 7 or 8 beers.

Today SUCKS :lol:

Tonight I'm going out to eat with my girlfriend and her family

Tomorrow myself and a friend are driving up to PA to see Belle & Sebastian with a couple other friends I met while in college

Going to my parents for my birfday so I can get showered in love and presents and caek. mmmmm, caek :drool: Oh, there will probably be the consumption of alcohol as well.

Tonight sleep in.
Tomorrow - Drive to Cleveland, visit with chimney, dbzeag, and various other miscreants attempt to drive home without falling asleep.
Sunday - Church, work on the house, church, sleep.

Coqui said:
Tonight sleep in.
Tomorrow - Drive to Cleveland, visit with chimney, dbzeag, and various other miscreants attempt to drive home without falling asleep.

where you guys going to be?

Coqui said:
Tonight sleep in.

Give Dave and Chim my regards.

I'm going to go see Ultraviolet during my lunch hour today, then tonight I'm going to shoot some stuff.

Putting in my 40 hours before Wednesday sure has its merits.

Drool-Boy said:
I expect a full review, sir.

And you shall have it.

It's directed by Kurt Wimmer (Equilibrium guy) so I'm fairly certain it's going to rox0r yer momz b0x3rs.

Coqui said:
Buca Di Beppo. Where specifically that is I don't know. I vaguely remember hearing something along the lines of Highland. But I don't know if that makes any sense.

i know of three of them near cleveland, dunno about the highland part.