Thread Liamz is an cute and fuzzy

Very nice. Those are some tight buds. A little small but I imagine that they grow in mass quantity and don't have the time or patience to really feed the plants to make them produce out of control buds. That looks like a whole branch there so it looks like they don't bother with trimming much either even though it doesn't look leafy which is good. I take it seeds were not included in this? How was the high? Mellow or energetic? Jittery? Did you have fun?

ya, this one was a gift. they do grow pretty huge, and in the quantities they grow, it would take a lot of time to trim. not leafy at all, no seeds. nice and mellow, lots of fun.

Everyone's a Muay Thai instructor. I'm not worried.

I'm also not worried because she's just a pic on the internet.

206247_10150156027227797_501202796_7129598_7223529_n.jpg

Nah, they are just not smart enough to realize that after school specials are misleading and the information they were given in health class was just plain wrong. They buy into the other sides propaganda. They don't even realize they've been lied to. It's sad really.

Hence why I call them morons.

no need for name calling, they're entitled to their opinions. Everyone thinks they know what's best for the world, and they're all wrong.
moron [ˈmɔːrɒn]
n
1. a foolish or stupid person
2. (Psychology) a person having an intelligence quotient of between 50 and 70, able to work under supervision

Seems factual to me.

Liam is Liam. He's pretty much always the same way. What's new? He's just straight forward with what he thinks. Even if no one likes it. If you don't like what he says then just ignore him. Same with anyone else on here.

Don't forget he comes from a country that was originally all convicts. ;)