Let's talk two horrific looking street tricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depakote

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Dec 16, 2008
The Lab
Marklar
₥0
The most exciting part of these girl's day is sucking dick for lunch money. That comes just after posting their greasy stretch marked asses and breasts on internet forums! These hoes lost their virginity to the Ob/Gyn. Their kids are born having already served time in federal prison.

They are two of the most HIDEOUS, disease-ridden, yeast-mongering, cyber skanks this side of the World Wide Web. If Al Gore only knew they existed when he invented the internet!

I'm talking about JULEEEEEE and KIKI. The only two people I know who have to have their names written on the inside of their eyeballs so they don't forget them!

The most exciting part of these girl's day is sucking dick for lunch money. That comes just after posting their greasy stretch marked asses and breasts on internet forums! These hoes lost their virginity to the Ob/Gyn. Their kids are born having already served time in federal prison.

They are two of the most HIDEOUS, disease-ridden, yeast-mongering, cyber skanks this side of the World Wide Web. If Al Gore only knew they existed when he invented the internet!

I'm talking about JULEEEEEE and KIKI. The only two people I know who have to have their names written on the inside of their eyeballs so they don't forget them!

You sound bitter. Did you attempts to e-seduce them fail as badly as your first attempt at a thread?

Listen, I don't want to be mean. I really care about the people at UF. You guys are awesome, no doubt. That's why I want to warn you that if you get within 10,000 miles of JULEEE, you're going to get genital warts.

Listen, I don't want to be mean. I really care about the people at UF. You guys are awesome, no doubt. That's why I want to warn you that if you get within 10,000 miles of JULEEE, you're going to get genital warts.

I'm cool with that...first time for everything I suppose

You guys should check out www.genmay.com I think you would all really like it there.
I've already been there. I have dedicated myself to protecting the citizens of the e-universe from these tramps. You mean so much to me, you guys. Trust me, if I could show you some of the positions KIKI has been in with my friend's sheep, you would vomit up last weeks caca.

I've already been there. I have dedicated myself to protecting the citizens of the e-universe from these tramps. You mean so much to me, you guys. Trust me, if I could show you some of the positions KIKI has been in with my friend's sheep, you would vomit up last weeks caca.

oh Mandy

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.