Let's talk two horrific looking street tricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I don't want to be mean. I really care about the people at UF. You guys are awesome, no doubt. That's why I want to warn you that if you get within 10,000 miles of JULEEE, you're going to get genital warts.

LMFAO!! I dun told you!! I ran out of Valtrex!!

*cries*

YOU. ARE. GARBAGE.

Even the big dicked horses don't want anything to do with you! They want to die with DIGNITY.

being a card carrying member of the big dicked horses, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...me and my fellow horses would totally nail that shit

BTW, I'm not one to love myself, or my looks and shit...but horrific looking?

Surely, I could have gotten, "horeseface" or "tranny", but horrific?

*cries*

*slashes wrists* The pain! It's numbing my dark emotions!!!!!!!!!!! It helps me FEEL!

being a card carrying member of the big dicked horses, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...me and my fellow horses would totally nail that shit
I'm begging you, whambulance. Please don't do it. They're FILTHY. They can't even find a DOUCHE that wants to do its job!

LMFAO.

id rather do a sheep.
they are warm and cuddly.
You sheep fucker!

You gave a whole farm of sheep alopecia and syphilis! All they can grow out of their backs are AIDS-saturated fibers! The midwest is suffering from an entire cotton shortage because of your Mexcan't cholola hoodrat ways!

This looks like genmay type reatrd spam. It's so old, most of us have been reading this shit since we were 16 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.