Let's talk travelling

Alcapuco, Mexico with my family when I was 3 or 4. I remember taking a boat ride in a glass bottom boat, where you could see the fish in the coral and stuff. That's the only time I've been outside of the US and also a place I've been to that I'd consider exotic.

So I've never been anywhere interesting really, but let's hear some reviews of exotic places you've visited and whether you'd recommend them. These are the countries I've visited:

France - Wouldn't recommend, due to population of French people.
Spain - Great place to visit, friendly people, nice weather, cheap and just nice and relaxing.
Germany - Can have extreme weathers but the people are cool if slightly perverted.
Morocco - Would never go back, everyone seems to either want to sexually assault or rob you. Nice weather though.
Ireland - Crap weather but great people, so I'd love to go back.
Italy - Beautiful country with beautiful architecture, shame about the inhabitants though. Would go back with a nuclear hollocaust wiped out the population.

I'm not sure if I'd like to go to many other places really, I do like England and there's huge downsides to most places that I think about.

Could you recommend some nice destinations?

i could kill you. um, i'd call all those places interesting, i'd kill to go to any of those freaking places. the only place i've been outside of the US is mexico, i mean... really.

i've been to pretty much every state because of work, but i still have never been to new york, that is one place i still need to check out.

i lived in hermosillo and just outside of mexico city in a town called tepeji. i didn't visit any of the cool beach spots. :(

i did have fun when i'd leave tepeji to go to mexico city for the weekend and party it up with friends there, the gay clubs were fabulous there, they stayed open all night long. the food was great and sight seeing wasn't too shabby too.

I've been to pretty much every state east of the Mississippi and a few states west. More than a few places in Canada. Cozumel and Cancun in Mexico. Jamaica, The Caymans and a couple other islands and countries down that way. DONDE ESTA EL POLVO BLANCO

i could kill you. um, i'd call all those places interesting, i'd kill to go to any of those freaking places. the only place i've been outside of the US is mexico, i mean... really.

i've been to pretty much every state because of work, but i still have never been to new york, that is one place i still need to check out.

For someone from England who is in my situation, that's not very travelled at all. Most the people I know have been to well over 30 countries or so. Even at my age I'm not very well travelling. I would quite like to visit Prague and we were thinking of going there in the New Year, we may still go on a whim, I dunno. I'm going to Berlin in the spring which should be nice, but I'll need to learn some German apparently.

For someone from England who is in my situation, that's not very travelled at all. Most the people I know have been to well over 30 countries or so. Even at my age I'm not very well travelling. I would quite like to visit Prague and we were thinking of going there in the New Year, we may still go on a whim, I dunno. I'm going to Berlin in the spring which should be nice, but I'll need to learn some German apparently.

30 countries for you is a bit different than someone in North America. A couple thousand miles north or south, east or west and you'll only hit two countries not counting origin.

30 countries for you is a bit different than someone in North America. A couple thousand miles north or south, east or west and you'll only hit two countries not counting origin.

Yeah I know that, I was replying to the fact he said that the countrys I visited are exotic. To someone like me France, Spain etc. are not exotic in the slightest, Shri Lanka or Cambodia is exotic.

Yeah I know that, I was replying to the fact he said that the countrys I visited are exotic. To someone like me France, Spain etc. are not exotic in the slightest, Shri Lanka or Cambodia is exotic.

Oh I know what you were getting at. I was more or less just pointing out the obvious and didn't have much of a point.

Europeans do travel outside of Europe too you know ;)

I've only been all over the states, to the Bahamas, and Italy. I really liked Italy. The people were really great to me and I got to spend some time staring at art and stuff.

I've been all over the US, except for the pacific northwest and the very northern part of new england. I'd like to visit both of those areas. I really enjoyed Albuquerque, New Orleans (prior to hurricane), and Boston (as long as you don't have to drive). The obvious Tampa, Atlanta and Chicago have all been fun too! San Diego was really really nice, but I just got back from there so it's difficult to formulate an opinion.

we had an activity today to count states we'd visited.

if my faulty memory serves correct on my travels, I've visited 22. mostly east coast and southeast.. with a touch o' Cali and Hawaii.