Thread Lets talk about road rage

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,764
Have you ever stopped the car and fought someone? I can think of 2 times over the years where I jumped out the car on someone.

1st time. I am riding with 2 of my brothers on the way to go disc golfing. We stop for gas and as we are backing out a car coming behind us blares its horn. My bro pulled forward and yelled sorry. This dude gives us the finger and says fuck you. Of course all 3 of us bros jump out and start talking shit back. He saw all 3 of us and knew he would have gotten rekt. He just said he could beat our asses then drove off.

2nd time. I was riding with one of my brothers and we get cut off by a guy pulling a trailer. We had to swerve to the other lane to avoid getting hit by the trailer. My bro honks and the asshole cuts us off again. We catch him at a red light and my bro and I jump out on him. I start calling him a pussy and kicking the fuck out of his door yelling for him to come out and fight. He never did come out and just drove off when the light was still red.

Back in the nineteen eighties, I was working as a lot attendant for an Acura dealership in Boston. I was doing a car swap out on the highway when I got in a road rage incident at high speeds with this other lunatic and we were running Serpentine all over the highway playing LeapFrog between around 80 miles an hour and 90 miles an hour when some lady drove up to both of us with a really angry look on her face with some Massachusetts local police badge... she was obviously off-duty and signaled for us both to pull over. So rectum boy pulls over, and I'm going to pull over but I noticed that were at the I93 i95 split, so when the cop and the other punk parked on the I93 shoulder I veered onto the i95 side and kept going.
I did my car swap in Providence and hid out in Rhode Island all day hoping the cops weren't looking for the plate...Which thankfully they didn't write down.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and HipHugHer
this one time i was stopped at a stoplight and this chick was next to me, so i yelled at her, told her she should hop on in and give me some of that road head. bitch gave me a nasty look and shook her head no, so i got out of my car, walked up onto the sidewalk, kicked her stroller over and left.

fucking cunt being all selfish with that mouth.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer