Thread Lets talk about road rage

Never. I'm not white trash (anymore).
big_rofl_512.gif

I've had some heated moments in the US.

One story. I was on my way home from work late at night, driving down a single lane road in a wooded area. I was following 2 cars when we came upon a pickup stopped in the road. I waited for a few minutes wondering what this idiot was doing before I decided to go around the cars. Once I got passed the pickup floored it and race up on my ass flashing lights and honking. I decided to outrun him and over the next 3 miles or so I did. Unfortunately I came up on traffic. About 20 cars waiting to turn at this T intersection. Well the pickup came to a stop behind me and this guy starts yelling out his window about how dangerous I was driving. He goes on and on. I yelled back to him "blah blah blah". He responds "I'll show you blah blah blah" and this typical looking redneck gets out of the pickup. I lean out my window looking back at him with my gun and say "come on cunt, show me blah blah blah". He gets back in his pickup and waits silently.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Waved a gun?

Pft.

I've been shot at. We're still not sure what we did to piss them off, but the night was pure entertainment!

Also, protip, if guys are chasing you, with guns, and firing, don't abruptly stop the car diagonally, pop open the drivers door, get out and yell "FREEZE! " the rest of us warned against stopping, but nooooo! Two more shots, this time at our unarmed Starsky, and he is diving back into the car and we bailed at 120+mph heading north on meridian (in Indy, downtown)

The cream buick electra bailed after a couple miles.

Good times.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Have you ever stopped the car and fought someone? I can think of 2 times over the years where I jumped out the car on someone.

1st time. I am riding with 2 of my brothers on the way to go disc golfing. We stop for gas and as we are backing out a car coming behind us blares its horn. My bro pulled forward and yelled sorry. This dude gives us the finger and says fuck you. Of course all 3 of us bros jump out and start talking shit back. He saw all 3 of us and knew he would have gotten rekt. He just said he could beat our asses then drove off.

2nd time. I was riding with one of my brothers and we get cut off by a guy pulling a trailer. We had to swerve to the other lane to avoid getting hit by the trailer. My bro honks and the asshole cuts us off again. We catch him at a red light and my bro and I jump out on him. I start calling him a pussy and kicking the fuck out of his door yelling for him to come out and fight. He never did come out and just drove off when the light was still red.

Not so tough when you're alone though, are you?

White dude, consulate car, crashed into my bike while i was waiting for the signal to turn, he refused to get out of the car but i grabbed his keys and threw them as far away as i could, then he got out of the car and the public gave him a few more, for the road.

V recently, guy in an audi q7, wouldn't stop honking, so i wouldn't stop showing him the finger then, in this v posh locality, he got out of his car at a jam and came to my cab and started screaming, calmly told him he seems like he'll get a stroke, more screaming blah blah how dare you show the finger (because you're honking like an asshole) more shouting, calls me a cunt i call him a cunt right back hits my hand when i point my finger at him and i get out of the cab, tell him to look at what he's driving and how he's behaving in comparison, he was also a parsi, i told him in our language that he doesn't deserve to have the car the way he's behaving he doesn't even deserve the local train, by this time he's running back to his car and sitting inside, huge jam, i'm going all madarchod blah blah, then he drives away, by this time i've lost it completely, i tell the cabbie to overtake him and stop at a gate and block him, FUCKING HAPPENS TO BE THE GATE WHERE HE LIVES and i finally let him pass after telling him off some more shouting i know where you live motherfucker while this big pile of turd is literally crying, tears and all, i think he had pissed himself. The only thing i felt bad about was that he seemed like the kind of shit person to remove it on his family later, fukturd.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
White dude, consulate car, crashed into my bike while i was waiting for the signal to turn, he refused to get out of the car but i grabbed his keys and threw them as far away as i could, then he got out of the car and the public gave him a few more, for the road.

V recently, guy in an audi q7, wouldn't stop honking, so i wouldn't stop showing him the finger then, in this v posh locality, he got out of his car at a jam and came to my cab and started screaming, calmly told him he seems like he'll get a stroke, more screaming blah blah how dare you show the finger (because you're honking like an asshole) more shouting, calls me a cunt i call him a cunt right back hits my hand when i point my finger at him and i get out of the cab, tell him to look at what he's driving and how he's behaving in comparison, he was also a parsi, i told him in our language that he doesn't deserve to have the car the way he's behaving he doesn't even deserve the local train, by this time he's running back to his car and sitting inside, huge jam, i'm going all madarchod blah blah, then he drives away, by this time i've lost it completely, i tell the cabbie to overtake him and stop at a gate and block him, FUCKING HAPPENS TO BE THE GATE WHERE HE LIVES and i finally let him pass after telling him off some more shouting i know where you live motherfucker while this big pile of turd is literally crying, tears and all, i think he had pissed himself. The only thing i felt bad about was that he seemed like the kind of shit person to remove it on his family later, fukturd.
Goddamn cabbies...

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
i got nothing :(
except a lot of speeding tickets! :cool:
badges of honor for me :D

:) how long before we get there?
:cool: i can show you better than tell you.
:eek: heyyyy, aaaaah! whoaa

the first thing i do when buy a vehicle is soup up the suspension & brakes. if i can't accelerate into a curve on a country road i ain't happy!

:mad: fools be braking on banked curves, grrrr!
that's when i feel like "road raging", lol :D

i got nothing :(
except a lot of speeding tickets! :cool:
badges of honor for me :D

:) how long before we get there?
:cool: i can show you better than tell you.
:eek: heyyyy, aaaaah! whoaa

the first thing i do when buy a vehicle is soup up the suspension & brakes. if i can't accelerate into a curve on a country road i ain't happy!

:mad: fools be braking on banked curves, grrrr!
that's when i feel like "road raging", lol :D

The first thing I modify is the hyperdrive. Then when I have the cash I do the sublight engines.