LEAKED TRAINING VIDEO: Police Tactical Maneuvers on "counter-terrorizing" Juvenile/Ch

Beating up is a strong word :p It was more like a bad take down. I've tackled the wrong guy across pavement, dragged all the skin off my arm, and slammed his head into the ground and never felt it. Then afterward you feel all nauseous and shit.

Yeah he kicked her shin, elbowed her then slammed her head into a wall. He had to throw her across teh fucking cell to do so. Then threw her to the ground by her hair... Followed it up w/ 2 punches to the BACK OF THE HEAD.

:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure Chris Brown watched this video right before he went off on Rihanna

m_13624.gif
m_13624.gif
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Yeah he kicked her shin, elbowed her then slammed her head into a wall. He had to throw her across teh fucking cell to do so. Then threw her to the ground by her hair... Followed it up w/ 2 punches to the BACK OF THE HEAD.

:rolleyes:

You see more everytime you watch it. She got tackled into the wall and subdued. The punches at the end were sorta uncalled for but I attribute it to high spirits. If they had reason to take her down: nothing in there was a crime against humanity.

You dont want to get into a brawl with some aids ridden hobo. If it was an adult facility that was probably well within their use of force policy. Only takes one person to try and gouge your eyes before you start trying to get them down as fast as possible.

Wow, you're a piece of shit. If I were to do this to my wife, They would lock me up and throw away the key. I'm all for law enforcement, but your views are a perfect example of how law enforcement thinks they're not responsible for their actions. This was a lil girl who was not old enough to drive.Makes me sick to think any one could justify this. Law enforcement is here to do just that ENFORCE the law. Not beat the shit out of people when ever they give any feedback. Just makes you look like a bunch of redneck cowboys w/ shit for brains.

i agree with fg on this one, the initial takedown seems fine to me. yea she got slammed into a wall, but those cops are used to people putting up stiff resistance i'm sure. force of habit to get them down with excessive force ASAP.

now, the cop should be seriously repremanded for his actions afterwords... elbowing her, and then pulling her up by her hair. that shit was completely uncalled for.

Wow, you're a piece of shit. If I were to do this to my wife, They would lock me up and throw away the key. I'm all for law enforcement, but your views are a perfect example of how law enforcement thinks they're not responsible for their actions. This was a lil girl who was not old enough to drive.Makes me sick to think any one could justify this. Law enforcement is here to do just that ENFORCE the law. Not beat the shit out of people when ever they give any feedback. Just makes you look like a bunch of redneck cowboys w/ shit for brains.

redneck cowboy cops taking down a white trash girl.

Watch the shoe kick again. It was a micro temper tantrum with her kicking her shoe in the hall, not at the cop. While I agree some prisoners need to be dealt with in a manner that establishes control, I don't and can't see how this even remotely comes close.

There are some real shitbags out there who spit, kick, and attack cops. This was a little girl who kicked a shoe into a hallway in frustration. Something I would guess many parents have seen their own children do. If those parents reacted as this cop reacted, social services would take the child away, and charge the parents with abuse, and rightly so.

see, i find the first 4 pictures in that scenario an acceptable takedown. doesn't matter who it is. for all you know, that cops been beaten up by some super ninja preteen chick before, so he wasnt about to take chances with what might've been her big sister.

Well next time a 12 yr old looks at me funny. I AIN'T TAKING NO FUCKING CHANCES. I'M JUST GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT RATTY CUNT. FUCKING CUNT AIN'T GETTING SHIT OVER ON ME.

Watch the shoe kick again. It was a micro temper tantrum with her kicking her shoe in the hall, not at the cop. While I agree some prisoners need to be dealt with in a manner that establishes control, I don't and can't see how this even remotely comes close.

There are some real shitbags out there who spit, kick, and attack cops. This was a little girl who kicked a shoe into a hallway in frustration. Something I would guess many parents have seen their own children do. If those parents reacted as this cop reacted, social services would take the child away, and charge the parents with abuse, and rightly so.

well she was being stupid, calling them names, spitting at them... the shoe, even if it was just a little temper tantrum or whatever (i agree that it wasn't meant as an assault on the cops), but it just gave them a reason and that's all they needed/wanted.

keep in mind, this wasn't your drunk little sister thrown in jail crying for her parents... it was some wiskey tango bitch that probably got what she deserved.

Well next time a 12 yr old looks at me funny. I AIN'T TAKING NO FUCKING CHANCES. I'M JUST GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT RATTY CUNT. FUCKING CUNT AIN'T GETTING SHIT OVER ON ME.

yea, cause that's totally what it was. she was just lookin at them funny. that's the ONLY crime she committed.

You just pulled spitting at them out of your ass.

She was teh passenger in a car that was reported stolen by the drivers PARENTS.

Holy fuck you're dense. And again next time some kids mouth off to me, I think I'm just going to hit them w/ bats.

I mean cause they probably deserved it. really I hope it's your daughter. Cause I'm sure you'll understand

ok, she was "lippy" with them according to the video.

rule #1 of being arrested: don't piss off the damn cops. really? what'd she think that was gonna get her? extra pudding because they respect how badass she is?

sorry man, i don't buy the "innocent teenage girl" thing. if it would've been a 19 yo child moelster looking dude you all would've been saying something completely different.

You just pulled spitting at them out of your ass.

She was teh passenger in a car that was reported stolen by the drivers PARENTS.

Holy fuck you're dense. And again next time some kids mouth off to me, I think I'm just going to hit them w/ bats.

I mean cause they probably deserved it. really I hope it's your daughter. Cause I'm sure you'll understand

if my daughter is dumb enough to get arrested and go all mouthy at cops and kick her shoe out the door, then i already failed as a fucking parent.

Well I'm glad to know that you think it's okay for grown ass men who've taken an oath to uphold the law to beat the shit out of non-threatening lil girls. This cop was on his turf and in now way was he in danger.

if my daughter is dumb enough to get arrested and go all mouthy at cops and kick her shoe out the door, then i already failed as a fucking parent.

Let's just hope she does not make any mistakes growing up. Cause proper parenting = perfect kids and all. :rolleyes:

problem is, you're still looking at it as an innocent little girl vs. two random cops walking down the street. that's clearly not the case. the cops probably are used to dealing with crackwhores that kick and bite and scratch... so it doesnt surprise me at all in the manor that they downed the girl.

again, after she was down the hitting and the pulling her up by her hair was way over the top and extreme, but that's the only part that should be looked at when they fire them or whatever the punishment for that shit is.