Hawt Ladies of UF - I have something special to share with you

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
That's a good idea. I should do that for IBWIP. Where do I get those sheets?

you can get them from Victoria's Secret. I have them in sky blue. however, plan on sleeping on the floor when you're done in bed, as the sheets will be 1. soaked and 2. too slippery to stay on the bed/you'll be slipping off them onto the floor.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
you can get them from Victoria's Secret. I have them in sky blue. however, plan on sleeping on the floor when you're done in bed, as the sheets will be 1. soaked and 2. too slippery to stay on the bed/you'll be slipping off them onto the floor.

oh wow.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
My fave sheets in the house right now are a 450 (500?) thread count light gray cotton set that I bought to go with our new Columbia alt-down comforter :)

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
high thread count = fail. Real high thread count sheets are too hot, imo. And thread count is all BS these days anyway since there is no standard on how its calculated...

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
high thread count = fail. Real high thread count sheets are too hot, imo. And thread count is all BS these days anyway since there is no standard on how its calculated...

one thread
two threads
three threads
four threads
five threads....this is gonna take forever!

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
one thread
two threads
three threads
four threads
five threads....this is gonna take forever!

FWIW, some companies count the individual threadlets that make up a single piece of thread - which easily doubles, triples, or quadruples the thread count. It's total marketing BS.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.

lol. for me, High thread count just means they'll be crisp as opposed to low thread ct & cotton/poly blends which end up feeling cheap.

& I love flannel in winter.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
FWIW, some companies count the individual threadlets that make up a single piece of thread - which easily doubles, triples, or quadruples the thread count. It's total marketing BS.
:iono: in the winter i like the sheets that feel like tshirts, in the summer i like the ones that feel like cheap target dress shirts