Ladies and Gentlemen (and furries) easy way to make money

Coqui said:
April is bigger than our daddies combined what's your point?
Actually, and this is for real. I went to visit my youngest brother (19) this weekend at his work (Garden Shop @ Wal Mart) the kid is HUGE

How huge?

He's 6'3" and weighs 300 pounds. His arm is as thick as my thigh... and I have some thighs :eek:

Fat Burger said:
I HATE Microsoft anti-spyware. It works well, but it's damn annoying. I'd rather put up with Spyware than overlays poppping up on my screen every 5 minutes, that you can't close manually, you have to wait until it goes away.

The last straw was when our website when down, and I had to get to something in the lower right screen of my computer, and MS anti-spyware decided to give me no less than FOUR bs messages, that I couldn't get rid of. I had to wait until they all went away by themselves before I could fix the website. I uninstalled it right after.

We're now using the new version of Trend's corporate antivirus, with built-in anti-spyware, and it rules. Works just as well, but completely unobtrusive. I believe they have the same thing in PC-Cillin (their home product), but I could be wrong.

I HATE their corp av product. We run it.

zengirl said:
:lol: I swear to God, I was reading your post and when I read the word "fart" I laughed out loud.

Farts are funny!!
I was farting in bed a bunch the other night. Mentioned to my gf to call me 'zengirl'

I just reformated my computer two days ago because I couldn't get all the spyware off...

Aurora and ABI network can suck my nuts now. :)

April23 said:
I just reformated my computer two days ago because I couldn't get all the spyware off...

Aurora and ABI network can suck my nuts now. :)

:lol: ABI was one of the things they wanted me to get rid of. I can remove it for you :fly:

Coqui said:
:lol: ABI was one of the things they wanted me to get rid of. I can remove it for you :fly:

That is a persistant software. Its in the uninstall list but keeps coming back for more.