Ladies and Gentlemen (and furries) easy way to make money

the only thing that ever seems to get past me is that damn JavaVeri Byte

but my AVG Anti-virus finds it

Sarcasmo said:
6692 problems found? :lol:

I use McAfee and it always finds and eliminates spyware before it gets in my machine.

My issue with McAfee was due to the past where it would bloat startup by at least 10 seconds and it was a resource hog. If it is or isn't still, I don't know, but that was enough to ruin my experience with it.

One of my coworkers said her sister had over 10,000 items found

elpmis said:
McAfee IS a resource hog

No shit. I hate it because of that but can't settle on anything I like more with a firewall, spyware stuff, virus shield, etc. But yeah, it arbitrarily decides to take over my CPU at some very inconvenient times. I have a 3.4ghz, and it still makes it churn for several moments.

Sarcasmo said:
No shit. I hate it because of that but can't settle on anything I like more with a firewall, spyware stuff, virus shielf, etc. But yeah, it arbitrarily decides to take over my CPU at some very inconvenient times. I have a 3.4ghz, and it still makes it churn for several moments.

I've had no problem with Norton Hell I've played online games while it ran in the background.

I HATE Microsoft anti-spyware. It works well, but it's damn annoying. I'd rather put up with Spyware than overlays poppping up on my screen every 5 minutes, that you can't close manually, you have to wait until it goes away.

The last straw was when our website when down, and I had to get to something in the lower right screen of my computer, and MS anti-spyware decided to give me no less than FOUR bs messages, that I couldn't get rid of. I had to wait until they all went away by themselves before I could fix the website. I uninstalled it right after.

We're now using the new version of Trend's corporate antivirus, with built-in anti-spyware, and it rules. Works just as well, but completely unobtrusive. I believe they have the same thing in PC-Cillin (their home product), but I could be wrong.

I use AdAware because I love how it farts at me when it's done scanning :fly:

I also use Spybot and the Microsoft one.

Coqui said:
It's fun to blast the speaker volume just to watch people jump too
Yes! Very much! and it's lunchtime here so everyone is wondering what I'm doing..you hear this *SPLORT* sound and then me giggling :fly: I love it, every time

zengirl said:
Yes! Very much! and it's lunchtime here so everyone is wondering what I'm doing..you hear this *SPLORT* sound and then me giggling :fly: I love it, every time

I swear you are the only girl I know who giggles about farts. Well, my sister, but she doesn't count. She's not really a girl.

Sarcasmo said:
I swear you are the only girl I know who giggles about farts. Well, my sister, but she doesn't count. She's not really a girl.
:lol: I swear to God, I was reading your post and when I read the word "fart" I laughed out loud.

Farts are funny!!

zengirl said:

Well I can't do it to mine because my computer never has spyware on it. Don't ask me how, I'm not really trying to not get it, it just never happens

Coqui said:
Well I can't do it to mine because my computer never has spyware on it. Don't ask me how, I'm not really trying to not get it, it just never happens
Well I had 0 found, but I still like to hear the fart squash sound