KNYTE's New Job

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
For those who have been away or not yet taken notice; I have found another job!

I'm working as a sys admin for a company which started up last year and currently has 50 or so employees. They're a sales/marketing outfit which teaches people how to sell things and make money on ebay and invest in stocks (for a sizable up front fee and comission of course). They hope to be pushing 200 employees by this time next year.

They gave me an office, a beefy raise from what I was making with my last employer, and everyone here have been great to work with so far. I'm a direct-report to the Director Of IT and will probably become some kind of a manager by next summer. So far this week I've done more technically/mentally challenging work, and been involved in more interesting projects, than I had for the last month or two with my last job. I'm having a great time and hope to be here for a loooooong time if things go well.

So there you have it, sorry it's late but I've been busy.

And that's it.

:knyte:

Drool-Boy said:
AT LEAST YOU HAVE A JOB
I HAVE TO SELL BODILY FLUIDS TO SCIENCE JUST TO AFFORD CRACK YOU INSENSATIVE BASTARD!

:wtf:, you have a job, you sell those fluids because you enjoy it, liar.

Way to go Knyte!!! Glad to hear things worked out better then you expected.

JJ Lady said:
COngrats!!

I wish Bast would find a new job...he is still trying.

I really think hiring in IT will pick up in Jan 2006. I just got two emails for recruiters offering IT work in Tampa Bay Florida. I haven't had my resume' out anywhere in three years.

Have Bast post on Monster that usually gets you some calls

gottoys? said:
I really think hiring in IT will pick up in Jan 2006. I just got two emails for recruiters offering IT work in Tampa Bay Florida. I haven't had my resume' out anywhere in three years.

Have Bast post on Monster that usually gets you some calls
He is still waiting to hear back on a job in ATL, but they've been stringing everyon along for a month or so

Bubbles said:
:blah: everybody'ss looking for a NEW job.......I still trying to find ONE job.

Remember, Knyte was so desperately trying to find a job because he was laid off from his last one. It's been a good thing, but not without stress.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Im still trying to get legal so I can get a job :p

I was going to point that out, but now I don't need too. :fly: