KNYTE's New Job

Good job Knyte! uh that is, way to go...not good job...er uh, i mean way to go on getting the good job.

Congrats!

KNYTE said:
Actually most of the people here are Mormon, it's almost like a hive.

omg that's just creepy.

Glazed-over mormon eyes watching whereever you go, clicking and screeching visceral messages to each other as they navigate hallways by chemical scent trails.... *shudder*

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Im still trying to get legal so I can get a job :p

Kimie and I were talking about your situation the other day: It sucks that some illegal immigrants march across the border, get married/have a kid, and are granted citizenship, but you are having such a hard time getting into the country LEGALLY.

:heart: We both hope things work out smoothly/quickly for you.

Sarcasmo said:
omg that's just creepy.

Glazed-over mormon eyes watching whereever you go, clicking and screeching visceral messages to each other as they navigate hallways by chemical scent trails.... *shudder*

OMG sigged.

KNYTE said:
Kimie and I were talking about your situation the other day: It sucks that some illegal immigrants march across the border, get married/have a kid, and are granted citizenship, but you are having such a hard time getting into the country LEGALLY.

:heart: We both hope things work out smoothly/quickly for you.
Same here.

I had a friend (Who was Jamaican) that came from a poor family. She worked hard for everything she had here and abhored those that would live off the system, you know your typical tax paying middle class American who loves the country and wanted to vote. I think it took them 6 years to finally approve her citizenship :rant: