KNYTE's Diet & Exercise Plan

I know nothing about working out except I don't do it. He does look very nice though but is getting conceited too. :heart:

I know nothing about working out except I don't do it. He does look very nice though but is getting conceited too. :heart:

pics or shens

also :( Tell him he looks like shit and that if he doesn't keep working out, he will continue to look like shit. Then he will workout harder, not be conceited, and look even better.

looks good bro, good for you.. i typed a lengthy response, but honestly the gyst was

1.. look into stretching preworkout. seems i read somewhere you need to warmup but not too much, you need your muscles taut.

2. EAT SOME PROTEIN FOR BREAKFAST. your body hasn't had food all night, so if you've lifted the day before, your body is craving protein for those muscles. (dunno if you all know this, but the literal translation of the compound word is BREAK 'the' FAST<<<< only learned that about 5 years ago, duh!)

do ur thing bruh!!!

1.. look into stretching preworkout. seems i read somewhere you need to warmup but not too much, you need your muscles taut.

Stretching causes micro tears in your muscles making you more prone to injury. Better to do a warm up set then your workout, then stretch after the workout is done.

Stretching causes micro tears in your muscles making you more prone to injury. Better to do a warm up set then your workout, then stretch after the workout is done.

Thats what I do but I had no clue it was for that reason :fly:

I find myself jumping right on the treadmill and then after my full workout I am stretching pretty much all night, in pain :D